lunes, 17 de octubre de 2016

Familia

Family members


I am Lucy
Tim is my father.
Sarah is my mother.
John is my brother
Lisa is my sister.
Saul is my grandfather.
Theresa is my grandmother.


This is my family…
My name is Lucy, I’m 19 years old. I live in Puebla and I’m a high school student. I also have a part-time job, I’m a cashier at a clothing store.
There are seven people in my family: Sarah is my mother and she is a lawyer. Tim is my father, he is a software engineer. Lisa is my sister and she studies music. My little brother is 9 years old, his name is John and he's student too. Theresa and Saul are my grandparents. They have their own business, it’s a small restaurant.

Possessive adjectives

¡Recuerda!
Así como utilizamos los adjetivos posesivos para referir el nombre o las características que poseen las personas u objetos, en el caso de la familia, también los utilizamos para expresar el parentesco que tenemos con otros.
Observa las siguientes oraciones. ¿Qué denotan las palabras resaltadas en color rosa?
Se usa its para mostrar posesión y it’s para decir it is (to be=ser o estar).

Possessive form

Otra forma de indicar la posesión es agregando una apostrofe (‘) y una "s" al final de la palabra o nombre de quien se indica la posesión.
Si la palabra termina en “s”, la apostrofe se coloca después.

N + ´s = Lisa’s = de Lisa
Sarah is Lisa’s mother.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario