lunes, 17 de octubre de 2016

¿A qué se dedica?


Who’s she?

En algunas familias es común que sus integrantes tengan el mismo oficio o profesión. ¿Pasa lo mismo en tu familia?
Hello! As I told you before, besides my mother, my grandparents have another daughter and a son.
Vanesa is my aunt, she is a dentist. She is married to Alfred, he is a bank clerk. They have a daughter her name is Joanna. She finished college, now she is a doctor.
My uncle is a journalist and he works for a newspaper, his name is Mario. His wife, Malena, is a receptionist. They don’t have kids.
Alfred is my mom’s brother-in-law, and Malena is her sister-in-law.
El verbo to be se usa para indicar la profesión o la ocupación de una persona.
I’m an English teacher.
Observa las palabras remarcadas.
Nota: pl. = plural / sg. = singular
La forma corta del verbo to be (ser o estar).
I am = I’m
She is = She’s
It is = It’s
You are = You’re
We are = We’re
They are = They’re
Ejemplo:
What about your family? What do they do?
My mom is a lawyer.
My dad is a software engineer.
Lisa is a music student. She is a smart nice young girl.
My little brother is a student too.
Her sister-in-law is a receptionist.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario